Sep 2, 2020
Tips and tricks about your memory and memorizing lines. There
are four different suggestions on memorizing your lines:
Top Five Memorizing Techniques:
- Assign meaningfulness to things.
- Learn general and specific later
- Recite out loud in your own words until you don't need to refer
to your notes.
- Teach someone else Use memory devices such as the ones offered
in this episode.
Please subscribe to That One Audition on Apple Podcasts
and follow us on social media:
- WRITER: Nicole Steinwedell
- SOUND DESIGN: Zachary Jameson
- WEBSITE & GRAPHICS: Chase Jennings
- ASSISTANT: Elle Powell
- SOCIAL OUTREACH: Bebe Katsenes